In this overview, we'll go through the 2 basic steps required to connect your Orca Sheets with Google Sheets.
1. Generate your unique public Sheet URL
- Head over to https://cloud.orcascan.com and right-click the Sheet tab you want to connect and select the settings
- Enable Allow public URL access
- Copy the URL to your clipboard
- Save the uniquely generated URL (important)
2. Add your Orca Sheet URL to Google Sheets
Now, over to Google Sheets:
- Add =IMPORTDATA("replace-with-your-orca-sheet-url-here.csv") to the first cell of your sheet - be sure to include the quotation marks!
- Hit enter and wait for your data to load
Your Google Sheet will now mirror everything in your Orca Sheet. So if you add, update or delete a row inside Orca Scan, Google will pull them changes into your Google Sheet.
- Google pulls data from your Orca Scan every 60 minutes
- If you clear Orca Sheet, it will remove the data from your Google Sheet
Head over to https://cloud.orcascan.com and log in to get started.
If you have any questions or you'd simply like to let us know how you're using this, drop us a line via live-chat in the bottom right corner of this page.
- Orca team